Chicago Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing Events
Using Social Media To Align The Corporate and Personal Brands
Thursday, March 04, 2010 at 8:00 AM - Friday, March 05, 2010 at 5:00 PM (CT)
Loyola University's Simpson Center
Lake Shore Campus, Loyola University Chicago
6333 N Winthrop Ave.
Chicago, IL 60660
Keynotes - Olivier Blanchard and Dan Schawbel
Learn how to Use Social Media To Deliver and Drive Your Internal Branding Campaign and Enhance ROI. For your online brand's promise to meet or exceed customer or client expectations, the promise needs to be lived and delivered throughout your entire organization.
About Olivier Blanchard and Dan Schawbel
- Olivier Blanchard is a Brand Strategist with 15 years of marketing and operational management experience across a variety of B2B and B2C .He currently manages BrandBuilder Marketing - a brand consulting and marketing management firm based in Greenville, SC. His "Basics of Social Media R.O.I." preso helped redefine social media measurement in 2009.
- Dan Schawbel is a leading Gen-Y personal branding expert. He is the author of the best-selling career-book Me 2.0: Build a Powerful Brand to Achieve Career Success (Kaplan, April 2009) and the founder of Personal Branding Blog. At 25 years old, Dan is BusinessWeek's youngest columnist. "The champion of personal branding”" - Alan Webber, co-founder, Fast Company Magazine.
By the end of the day you will be able to:
* Develop a communications policy that enhances internal branding programs and allows employees to maintain their personal brand without compromising the value of the corporate brand
* Participate in panel discussions & Town Hall Meetigns with Keynotes
* Walk away with a copy SOHO's exclusive "The Draft" A Social Media Policy Workbook.
Presenters by Industry Marketing, PR, Sales and Social Media Experts
* The Corporate Brand In The Social Media Landscape - Cory West Media, Chicago, Illinois
* The Internal Buy-in, How The Corp Brand Affects The Team - Swingset & Friends, Las Vegas, NV
* Developing Team Incentives and Opportunities - SWAY, Inc., Madison, WI
* Dev Effective Complaint SM Communications Policies - Digital Solid, Milwaukee WI
* Web 3.0: PDAs, Profiles, Fans, Followers and Connections - Who Owns, Who Manages, Who Decides - Spreenkler The Agency, Milwaukee, WI
* Managing The Corp Brand via Team Performance, Sales, Service and Customer Perceptions- 7Summits Agency, Milwaukee,WI
* Overshadowing The Shadow - Recruiting and Hiring The Personal Brand - AON International, Chicago, Illinois
* Gen X and Gen Y Thought Leadership - Panel Moderator - Super Pear Strategies, Pewaukee, WI
* Using Personal Profiles To Recruit Brand Ambassasors - Panel Moderator - Jobbing, Phoenix, AZ
* Social Communications Policies - Working With Your HR Department - HRS, Inc., Milwaukee, WI
* Blasphemy, Defamation of Character and Liabel on Social Networks - Attorney Diana Matigan, Chicago, Illinois
* Aligning The Alignment - John Dallas, Hillview Partners, Chicago Illinois
Purchase tickets at: http://bit.ly/bdjdLj